Company: Style Edit
Posted on: January 12, 2022
About the jobStyle Edit was founded on the belief that gorgeous,
healthy hair is a universal goal. Leading stylists were noticing
many client's hair concerns were left unsolved. With a lack of
effective product fixes, great hair becomes harder to achieve. So,
Style Edit began its quest for salon-worthy hair products for every
day. Our Director of Marketing will manage, all marketing campaigns
and marketing strategy to reach new customers, creating weekly/
monthly marketing reports; you will also be leading and guiding the
efforts of the marketing department. Some duties include overseeing
the entire marketing department, monitoring and evaluating project
activities and results, and directing research efforts, and
creating marketing campaigns and grow our online presence. We are
committed to making the best possible experience for our clients,
through our online shop and this starts with you!
Who you are
- Be a self-starter, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, with
an ability to generate solutions in a never been-done-before
- Communicate solutions via verbal and written presentations in
an engaging fashion
- Be an outspoken, idea-generator on a team tasked with creating
'big idea' advertising solutions and
- presentations Must have excellent strategie, written,
organizational and verbal skills.
- Strong digital and video background
- Bring your passion to life in every campaign you work
- Thrive in an ever changing, fluid and autonomous
- Be committed, positive and motivated in everything that you
doYour Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a yearly budget for the marketing team
- Communicate the brand identity with the team and outside
- Sift through marketing data to find the important trends
- Managing wholesale and international distribution
- Start and oversee product development/ packaging through
fruition, for both retail and ecommerce
- Competitor research
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends
- Oversee email campaigns, promos and brochures the website
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation
- Spearhead influencer marketing and subscription boxes .
- Create marketing reports to show to executives
- Develop sales forecasting and product branding plans
- Establish and grow a target market share
- Monitor costs and budgets
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public
relations, social media and events
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training,
workloads, schedules and deadlines
- P & L ownership and management
- Attend conferences to further marketing knowledge
- Develop thought leadership pieces such as a training book
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous
- Manage agency providers, consultants, google ads, freelancers
and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal
skillsYour Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in a project management or marketing
coordinator role with a focus on creative project management.
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organization skills,
and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Experienced in building out and implementing creative workflows
from goal to execution while maintaining flexibility and optimizing
- Interest in and desire to support social media and email
marketing efforts such as social posting, optimizing Pinterest
boards, email coding, etc.
- Ambitious self-starter with strong ownership attitude and
demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Strong understanding of the creative process and the nuances
that lie in visually communicating an idea to a wide variety of
audiences. Experience in producing photoshoots, a plus.
- Knowledge of basic web design practices and experience working
with product and engineering teams.
- The ability to prioritize work and comfort with deadlines and
- Excellent written and verbal skills. An ability to translate
ideas that are abstract into actionable tasks for the team.
- Deep familiarity with G Suite.
- Startup experience a plus
- Passion for skincare/ haircare is preferredby Jobble
Keywords: Style Edit, Hackensack , Marketing Director, Advertising , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!