Hospice Marketing Liaison - Bergen County NJ
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Hospice Admissions Liaison role offering M- F schedule, paid
travel, Base Salary + UNCAPPED Commissions, Medical Dental and
Vision, 401K retirement plan, no nights, no weekends,This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Donna GawroskiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$85,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:National Home Health,
Palliative Care and Hospice organization providing a wide array of
services that inspire people to live better lives in either their
homes of facility settings through innovative health and wellness
programs, products and services including but not limited to
physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social
work services. Our company offers a collaborative and consultative
approach, while providing the best patient care, maintaining the
highest standards of care and service for our patients, families
and valued employees.Why join us?
- FLEXIBLE work schedule Monday through Friday
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement at .58 cents per mile
- Opportunities to advance and grow your careerJob DetailsThe
Hospice Admissions Liaison generate NEW business by creating and
maintaining existing relationships with Physicians and other
medical professionals, community and senior organizations,
hospitals, appropriate special interest groups, discharge planners,
nursing home professionals, assisted living facilities, and other
potential referral sources as to facilitate patient admissions to
Hospice via marketing and education activities with contracted and
potentially contracted hospitals, skilled nursing facilities,
respite centers, physician, and other community resources.
Territory: Bergen County, New Jersey
- Provides accurate information regarding hospice services in
response to inquiries by healthcare providers and general public.
Prepare a goal directed development plan for the purpose of
educating health care providers and the general public about the
hospice program. Learns and executes the company's consultative
selling strategy to build sustainable relationships with targeted
- Maintains current data on market area, competitors, and
marketing strategies. Maintains an organized approach to territory
- Prepares and conducts calls and presentations to potential
- Participates in weekly development meetings; completes and
submits, as required, all activity reports and documentation.
- Participates in strategic planning and the analysis for their
assigned territory in conjunction with the hospice agency business
- Coordinates with clinical management staff in planning
in-services, presentations, and in addressing issues with referral
- Initiates and coordinates contract negotiations with
facilities, insurance companies, and managed care
- Participates in community and organizational programs as
requested to promote professional growth and understanding of
- Participates in the quality and performance improvement process
of the hospice program.
- Supports and promotes the Hospice philosophy to referral
sources in the medical industry.
- Promotes an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity
and well-being of all patients in a safe, secure environment.
- Create New prospects and clienteleInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hackensack , Hospice Marketing Liaison - Bergen County NJ, Advertising , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!