Company: The Learning Experience - Corporate
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Join the fastest growing Academy of Early Education in the
nation where "Happy Happens Here"! When it comes to our people,
here at The Learning Experience we are committed to giving everyone
a platform to display their talents, share their ideas, and further
their careers in Early Childhood Education. Compensation:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Pet Discount Plan, and
- Child Care Discount Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays Role Responsibilities:
- Partner with teachers to use your passion for learning to
implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique
opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum,
making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Maintain quality compliance and health and safety standards
throughout the classrooms and programs.
- Collaborate with your peers to create a great working
environment and a welcoming and engaging space for children.
- Communicate with parents and families, sharing their child's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues
including mobile apps and personal discussions. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Keywords: The Learning Experience - Corporate, Hackensack , Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!