Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job Title: - Associate Manufacturing Engineer Location: Mahwah,
NJ Hours/Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm Type: -Contract - Overview -A
Leading multinational medical technologies corporation -with a
location in Mahwah, NJ is looking to bring on an Associate
Manufacturing Engineer, to join their team. Candidates with
manufacturing experience and an engineering background, please
apply! - Responsibilities
- Provides engineering support to a manufacturing process,
project or function.
- Evaluates manufacturing outcomes and implements continuous
improvements and cost efficiencies.
- Supports NPI and new equipment/process introductions.
- Responsible for process Gantt commitments within time,
resource, and budget constraints
- Create individual manufacturing process timeline partnership
with the process SMEs to be linked to overall project timeline
- Support vendor acceptance activities (engineering drawings,
FAT, SAT etc)
- Support weekly meetings with vendors, track meeting minutes and
actions for individual processes
- Develop Global Initiated Assessment (GIA) in partnership with
Quality Engineers and divisional resources required for applicable
- Facilitate operator training and lead review and approval of
documentation updates scoped in through the GIA process
- Formulate and execute process and equipment validations and
capability studies in collaboration with process SMEs.
- Execute FAI in collaboration with process SME
- Lead development and execution of decommissioning
- Develop and manage project timelines within a cross-functional
- Define & implement specific solutions to technical problems,
completing the tasks associated with such projects and writing
reports that clearly document the results
- Work closely with Operations, Engineering Services, and Quality
to resolve in-house and supplier quality problems using established
- Actively participate and lead teams to support new product and
process design and development activities
- Lead and participate in the development and improvement of the
manufacturing process for existing and new products
- Review & approve inspection plans, routers, product drawings,
as well as non-conforming material, and system documentation
- Facilitate quality remediation, gap closure through partnership
with cell Quality Engineers.
- Participate in development, review & approval process and
- Initiate & support NCR and CAPA initiatives
- Develop and execution equipment validations EQ, OQ, PQ and
Procedure creations/updates - Requirements
- Requires a degree in process or equivalent experience -
- Requires 0 - 2 or more years experience -
- Requires an understanding and application of procedures and
concepts of own discipline.
- Requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements
based on the analysis of factual information. -
- Manufacturing Equipment Validation Experience - ValGenesis
- Change Control Experience ??? OnePLM/Windchill
- NC/CAPA Experience ??? TrackWise
- Equipment Work Order Experience
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage
cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and
insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy
maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics,
proposals, and presentations.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced
environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is
complete and meets regulations and expectations Benefits System One
offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage
options, including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life
insurance, voluntary plans, and participation in a 401(k)
Keywords: Joul--, Hackensack , Associate Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!