Company: Dunkin Donuts - ABDD Capital
Posted on: January 8, 2021
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and
operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.You are
applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin'
Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any
information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee.
If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees
are independent business owners who are solely responsible for
their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs
that can vary among franchisees.The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks,
logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under
license.Assistant Manager Job ProfileSummaryThe Assistant
Restaurant Manager supports the Restaurant Manager in their efforts
to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great and friendly
guest experiences and profitable top line sales. They assist in the
development of Crew and Shift Leaders and fulfill accountabilities
assigned by the Restaurant Manager.Responsibilities include but are
not limited to:Team Environment
- Arrive in a timely manner to be ready in position at the start
of scheduled shift.
- Promote a team environment by encouraging respect, providing
coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee
concerns and communicating effectively.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, hire, onboarding, and
training of the Crew Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the
- Support development of team members through effective cross
training, development, and delegation of responsibilities.
- Hold team members accountable for their behavior and
performance, addressing concerns promptly.
- Regularly utilizes established communication in the
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members and Shift Leaders
to satisfy guests' needs and resolve problems.
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve guest
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following
and enforcing safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all
- Reinforce the use of systems, tools and procedures throughout
shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Help prepare and complete action plans: implement production,
productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and neat work environment.
- Review guest feedback and restaurant assessment results and
implement production, productivity, quality and guest service
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant
- Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs,
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a
focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Execute new product roll-outs including team training,
marketing and sampling.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and ABDD
- Must have basic computer skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Math and financial management
- Writing skills
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment
- Comply with restaurant operationsRequired
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean
pressed apron and collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips
or holes and nonslip shoes are required.Guest Focus
- Anticipate and understand guest's needs and exceed their
- Fast, friendly service including a genuine smile and eye
contact to make guests feel welcome.
- Develop and maintains guest and community relationships.
- Display and maintains a sense of urgency with guest.
- Seek ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions,
commits to follow through.
- Resolve guest concerns by following (L.A.S.T.) Brand
recommended guest recovery process.
- Freshest- tasting, highest quality food and beverages through
- Sparkling clean, comfortable environment with system
maintenance and ongoing cleaning.Passion for Results
- Set and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a
- Complete all required training and support the training of
other team members.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals.
- Contribute to the overall team performance; understand how
his/her role relates to others.
- Read and interpret reports to establish goals and deliver
- Seek ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams,
and networks and apply this knowledge to achieve results.Problem
Solving and Decision Making
- Identify and resolve issues and problems.
- Communicate and inform management of any issues.
- Use information at hand to make decisions and solve problems;
include others when necessary.
- Identify root cause of a problem and implement a solution to
prevent from recurring.
- Empower others to make decisions and resolve
issues.Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Develop and maintain relationships with team.
- Operate with integrity; demonstrate honesty, treat others with
respect, keep commitments.
- Encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Lead others; negotiate and take effective action. Building
- Identify and communicate team goals.
- Monitor progress, measure results and hold others
- Create strong morale and engagement within the team.
- Accept responsibilities for personal and team commitments.
- Recognize and reward employee's strengths, accomplishments and
- Listen to others, seeks mutual understanding and welcome
sharing of information, ideas and resources.Conflict Management
- Seek to understand conflict through active listening.
- Recognize conflicts as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Resolve situations using facts involved, ensuring consistency
with policies and procedures.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.Developing Direct Reports and
- Work collaboratively with employees to create individual
development plans to strengthen employee's knowledge and
- Regularly discuss progress towards goals, review performance
and adjust development plans accordingly.
- Provide challenging assignments for the purpose of developing
- Use coaching and feedback opportunities to improve
- Identify training needs and support resources for development
opportunities.Business and Financial
- Understand guest and competition; translate and apply own
expertise to address business opportunities.
- Approach situations with an innovative mind and look beyond the
obvious to deliver solutions and implement change.
- Has a working knowledge of profit and loss and other key
financial measurements in order to identify business trends, make
adjustments accordingly and set goals.
- Understand, analyze and communicate the key performance/profit
levers and manages to these measures.Brand: Dunkin DonutsAddress:
86-110 South River Hackensack, NJ - 07601Property Description:
South RiverProperty Number: 354112
Keywords: Dunkin Donuts - ABDD Capital, Hackensack , Assistant Manager, Executive , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!