Field Operations Manager- Kitchen Remodeling & Installations
Company: Kitchen Magic
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Hackensack, New Jersey, United States - Field Services
Looking for a fast-paced environment where your communication,
people, and problem solving skills can shine? Be the everyday hero
helping customers and teammates.
Let's talk about you- as a Kitchen Magic Field Operations
If the below statements describe you, this role may be a perfect
fit for you...
- You have experience in home remodeling
- You have managed construction projects in the past
- You are tech-savvy and eager to learn Duties and
- Manage all installations/installers including ensuring proper
staffing levels, assigning project work, and coordination of
- Responsible for hiring and training of team installers
- Field management of all projects including quality control
inspections and addressing customer concerns to ensure a high level
of customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the field and corporate office to
ensure all critical information including project updates are
- Be the subject matter expert for all kitchen and bathroom
projects by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the business
including trends and installation techniques.
- Maintain compliance of certifications/licensing of installers
to ensure company quality control measures are met. Kitchen Magic
is a family owned kitchen and bath remodeling company headquartered
in Nazareth, Pa.
Our positive company culture and powerful core values keeps our
commitment to customers and employees first.
An open book management company, Kitchen Magic teaches team members
what it means to run a successful business, gives them ownership of
costs, includes them in decisions, and shares the gains when we win
We are also an American Manufacturer and make many of our own
products right in Nazareth.
- By employee vote, named a Top Lehigh Valley Workplace for eight
- Named #1 in the Kitchen Category Nationwide by Qualified
Remodeler Magazine eight times
- Best of Houzz winner 7 years running Requirements:
- 3-5 yrs. of home remodeling experience, preferrably in
- 3-5 yrs. of construction project management experience
- 2-3 yrs. of supervisory experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Job Type: Full-time
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits, profit
sharing and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Kitchen Magic, Hackensack , Field Operations Manager- Kitchen Remodeling & Installations, Executive , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!