Company: SCHURMAN FINE PAPERS
Posted on: November 17, 2022
DescriptionTo deliver the profit goals of the company by;
developing a highly productive staff, and by the successful
execution of all company programs in your assigned store.
- Assist store manager in ensuring that all operating standards
including; policies, procedures, merchandise presentation and
visual guidelines, are followed.
- Support, motivate, and assist, team members to deliver a
consistent, above average performance of customer service
standards, on a daily basis.
- Ensure all team members are fully trained in the merchandising,
and physical operations of the store.
- Assist store manager in the hiring, development, and
supervision of team members. This includes recruiting, training and
- Achieve overall established goals for sales, custom printing,
payroll control, Brand Standards and shrinkage results within the
- Work with store manager to analyze sales trends and identify
opportunities that will maximize sales and profits in your store.
(I.e., implementation of promotions, new product lines, etc.)
- Ensure all required paperwork/reporting is completed, and
transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the store manager to develop a strategic plan on a
quarterly and annual basis, to ensure goals and objectives are met.
Monitor performance on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and protect company assets. Implement loss prevention
controls and control paper and system errors. Follow all cash
management and register procedures.
- Your work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights
and weekends as necessary, due to the needs of the business, as
approved by the regional manager.
- Assist store manager in the selection, training and performance
of key holder personnel, including written assignments, and follow
up of all results, on a daily basis
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the store
- 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably in a supervisory
- Verbal and written communicationPC Skills:
- General knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint a
Keywords: SCHURMAN FINE PAPERS, Hackensack , Assistant Manager, Executive , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!