Associate Director, SAP Group Reporting & Consolidations, Finance Business Technology
Company: Organon & Co
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Organon is a Women's Health Company that believes in a better and
healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global
community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of
women's health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and
solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work
at Organon is our people.
We're looking for real, passionate team players, curious
innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping
their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and
the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you'll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open,
agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the
scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that
serves people in more than 140 markets.
It's going to be an exciting future-come be a part of it!
The Associate Director, Consolidations Finance Business Technology
(BT) is responsible for all aspects of BT in support of our
Company's Global Consolidations, Group management reporting, and
External reporting as well as, the digital strategy supporting
Global Services more broadly. In this capacity, the candidate is
responsible for driving BT strategy definition as well as the
delivery of appropriate capabilities and solutions that enable
strategy realization. The candidate will lead activities to develop
three to five year roadmaps that will drive BT portfolios.
Likewise, the candidate will work with cross-functional leaders and
other personnel to guide the conceptualization, architecture,
design, and delivery of solutions that enable capabilities the
enable our Company's finance colleagues to:
* Consolidate, close, and report our Company's financial results
* Support all aspects of our Company's consolidations
* Manage Organon's External Reporting and Management Reporting
* Manage relationships with stakeholders in the respective
* Deliver world-class financial shared services.
In doing so, the candidate will play a significant leadership role
in driving the use of intelligent automation, advanced analytics,
and modern user-centric platforms to help Global Finance
effectively steward the best possible allocation of Organon's
financial resources. The candidate will be a key member in the
Global Solution Competency Center.
* Create/install/realize the benefits of appropriate digitalization
for all consolidations, reporting, financial planning, transaction
processing, and compliance auditing and reporting processes.
* Acts as primary BT point of accountability for the successful
deployment and business realization of the programs within Group
Reporting and Consolidations.
* Act as the focal point for interactions and escalations back to
all areas of BT.
* Drive sourcing strategy decisions in conjunction with the
relevant delivery organizations.
* Act as a credible change agent to align the client BT portfolio
with the overall business strategy.
* Contribute to the development of and drive the global BT strategy
for Above Market Finance.
* Manage an organization of internal colleagues and external
consultants and contractors.
* Partner with business teams to ensure that modernization of BT
platforms, assuring the broadest realization of leverage and
The role will report to the Director, Global Finance Business
Technology, and will partner, plan and deliver the digital agenda
for Global Consolidations and Above Market Finance.
Education Minimum Requirements:
* BA/BS required; B.S. Degree in Computer Information Sciences,
Business Management, MBA preferred or related field.
Required Experience and Skills:
* 8+ years relevant functional experience in Group Reporting and
consolidations, with in depth knowledge in the areas of
intercompany accounting, profit elimination, top sided
* 5+ years relevant functional experience in SAP Group Reporting
module, with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of Finance
and Controlling in SAP.
* Demonstrated track record of success as an information technology
with focus on developing new platforms and associated
* SAP S4/HANA Finance implementation or support experience.
* Technology leader with deep insight into newest technologies and
* Several years of experience with a significant P&L
* Several years of strong experience owning and delivering digital
* Understands relationship with Solution Architects, Technical &
Business Product Owner, Scrum Master, and rest of technical team
experience working with and deploying capabilities globally.
* Demonstrated leadership in achieving shared objectives in a
matrix organization, managing cross-divisional initiatives, and
cross-functional teams in an extremely dynamic environment.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and
relationship skills along with high personal integrity,
credibility, and energy.
* Results-orientation with the proven ability to develop plans and
* Organon Leadership Behaviors focused on: Achieve Results, Build
Talent, Champion Change, Shapes Strategy, Courage,
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* 8+ years of Finance and hands on accounting / consolidations
* Acted as a business partner to a Consolidation organization.
* Systems Applications and Products (SAP) S4/HANA Group
* SAP S4/HANA BPC experiences a plus.
* SAP Lifecycle Implementation.
* Cross functional knowledge or other SAP modules (SD/MM)
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to
live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare
company focused on making a world of difference for women, their
families and the communities they care for. We have an important
portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of
Women's Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and
touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health
solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day
for every woman.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective US Organon hires will be
required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA), or qualify for a medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
precondition of employment.
Residents of Colorado: to request this role's pay range: email:
Jersey City and New York City Positions: to request this role's pay
range and benefits, email: email@example.com
US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an
application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the
employee selection process, please email us at
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
OFCCP Pay Transparency Rule
Organon is an equal opportunity employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in
all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search
firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by
search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a
candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral
where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency
agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Keywords: Organon & Co, Hackensack , Associate Director, SAP Group Reporting & Consolidations, Finance Business Technology, Executive , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!