Medical Practice Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*General Summary: * The primary responsibility is to ensure that
the office operates effectively and efficiently and to manage the
performance of employees.
*Principal Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Delegate responsibilities to others and assure that staff members
are performing their functions correctly.
* Complete necessary payroll forms and authorize/deny overtime or
PTO time requests.
* Monitor and improve, when necessary, employee morale.
* Coordinate regular staff meetings and performance reviews
* Effectively communicate with the providers and staff and keep
them updated on issues of concern.
* Attend medical office manager meetings.
* Maintain personal relations with patients and address and resolve
patient complaints or concerns.
* Monitor the office's operation and make adjustments in order to
improve upon patient care, ergonomics, employee relations, etc.
* Maintains adequate equipment and supplies and acquires proper
approval for capital expenditures.
* Develops goals (in conjunction with physicians) and follows
through to completion.
* Complete medical coding paperwork and/or handle collections.
* Analyze and interpret department financials and assist with
* Perform clinical and/or clerical work for the betterment of the
* Other duties as assigned.
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: *
* Adheres to, and ensures department's compliance with, the
clinic's policies and procedures and governing rules and
* Maintains awareness of the department's budget and works within
the budgetary figures.
* Accountable for all billing.
* Effectively recruits, retains, disciplines and trains staff.
* Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
* May require travel if working in a multi-location practice.
* Bachelors Degree or 5+ years previous medical office
* 3+ years lead/supervisory experience; 1+ years medical envornment
* 1+ years billing
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Retirement plan
* Primary Care
* 8 hour shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
Covid Vaccine and Booster are required.
* Medical office management: 5 years (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: HUMG, Hackensack , Medical Practice Manager, Executive , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!