Certified Nursing Assistant - PT, 2nd Shift
Posted on: February 5, 2020
OverviewThe CareOne at Wellington mission is to define
excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to
Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and
each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a
collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a
framework of strength and stability for our Centers and
Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and
service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll
appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong
reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We
have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient
care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesBalance Life & Work with a New Career
Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Hackensack, NJ
CareOne at Wellington
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for, but not limited
1. Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
2. Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move
patients, or change linens.
3. Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
4. Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting.
Dedication to quality care.QualificationsPosition Requirements:
- Must be a certified or state tested Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
License Required / TypeCNA
Keywords: CareOne, Hackensack , Certified Nursing Assistant - PT, 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!