Ob/Gyn Hackensack New Jersey
Company: Physician Services
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Hackensack, New Jersey. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Hackensack,
New Jersey (desirable area): Ob/Gyn is needed to join a successful
and very well established single-specialty group. They have five
Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician
Assistant. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:5 because one of
their Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries. Good mixture of
Ob and Gyn. Plenty of Gyn cases. Their main hospital is a community
hospital. It has a NICU Level 3 nursery. It also has a
perinatologist on staff. They have DaVInci Robotic equipment. $
Strong earning potential! There is partnership
opportunity.LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- The offices and hospitals are all located in Hackensack, New
- They are both situated about thirty-five minutes to
- Please see below regarding additional information about New
York City.PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY:
- Located in Hackensack, New Jersey, an Ob/Gyn physician is
needed to join a successful and busy single-specialty private
- This busy practice currently has five Ob/Gyn physicians, one
Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
- Established nineteen years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn
opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:5. One of
their Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries.
- Their Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform a respectable
volume of Ob deliveries. As previously mentioned, one of their
Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 100-plus Ob
deliveries. This volume will increase and grow in time.
- There is approximately a 50/50 percent mixture of Ob and Gyn
procedures and surgeries.
- She or he can expect to do a high volume of Gyn surgeries and
procedures. There will be plenty of Gyn cases to collect when
taking the oral part of the Ob/Gyn boards, if applicable.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has strong laparoscopic surgical
skills, that would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Hospital information: This practice predominantly admits to one
hospital and has privileges at a second hospital.
- Their main hospital is a community hospital. It has a NICU
level 3 nursery center. It also has a perinatologist but no
neonatologist on staff. They also have DaVinci Robotic
- They perform their high-risk deliveries at their second
hospital, which is a teaching institution. It has a NICU level 3
nursery center, and both neonatologists and perinatologists on
staff. They also have DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- They have two offices that are about fifteen minutes apart.
They are both located about ten minutes to the two hospitals
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their
training during 2020 and the summer of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn
physicians already in practice and have prior work experience are
all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.FINANCIAL
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to,
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- They have incremental salary increases to becoming a full
- The earning potential when one becomes a full partner is
strong!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most
populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength
is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World," New
York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With
such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building,
Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City
business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities
to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious,
all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is
the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100
institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the
college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York
City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement
Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated
population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New
York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city
in the world!
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Physician Services, Hackensack , Ob/Gyn Hackensack New Jersey, Healthcare , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!