RN - Assessment (PRN) - Hackensack, NJ
Company: Allegiant Home Care
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Hiring: PRN (RN) in Hackensack, NJPOSITION
SUMMARY The PRN RN will provide the highest quality of care to our
clients utilizing the Plan of Care provided to ensure client's
needs are met in relation to clinical care, safety, well-being and
satisfaction.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Care Delivery
- Provide safe and effective nursing and personal care for the
client based on the nursing scope of practice and individualized
Plan of Care prepared by supervisor. May include, but not limited
to, medication administration, transferring & positioning client,
catheter care, effective communication with the client, family and
- Drives/escorts client to and from appointments/activities as
requested, resulting in a safe and timely
- Provides prompt communication of changes in client medical
status/emergencies to Nurse Supervisor/Manager of Clinical
- Provides accurate and timely required documentation, ensuring
effective management of cases and regulatory compliance. Completes
appropriate documentation for client care within the assigned shift
using the electronic medical record.
- Provides prompt communication of changes in Clients/Caregivers
schedules (i.e. tardiness, vacation, requested time-off, change of
status, reduction in hours, etc.) to Care Coordinators resulting in
effective management of cases.
- Calls in to Care Coordinator to confirm weekly schedules
resulting in required coverage being met.
- Other duties as assigned.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, with current active
and unrestricted nursing license.
- 2 years nursing experience required; 1-2 years in home health
care, rehabilitation and case management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate empathy, caring and self-confidence; ability to pay
attention to details resulting in thorough follow through;
anticipate problems in advance and know whether to diffuse or
escalate; prioritize and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of head to toe nursing evaluation for decision
- Knowledgeable of the signs of emergent situations and
interventions required for individual clients.
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment; always maintain
professional demeanor and appearance.
- CPR certification from an approved organization or the ability
to obtain within specified time range.
- Always maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to prepare for a client assignment and arrive on time
to the designated client.
- Understand and follow clinical and staffing instructions
Keywords: Allegiant Home Care, Hackensack , RN - Assessment (PRN) - Hackensack, NJ, Healthcare , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!