Travel Radiation Therapist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 12, 2023
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Radiation Therapist for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Most states require licensure
- Certification from American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) in Radiation Therapy
- Current CPR Certification
- Eighteen months of Radiation Therapy experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Radiation Therapist is to deliver
therapeutic doses of radiation in the treatment of cancerous
- Discuss various treatment plans with patient; developed in
partnership with a clinical oncologist and physician.
- Establish the correct radiation dosage and location or area to
- Help patients to understand the potential side effects of
radiation treatment and how to manage any associated side
- Safely provide the correct radiotherapy treatment to
- Operate the medical equipment used for radiotherapy.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
- Maintain accurate records of patient treatment regimen. About
Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience -. If
qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
veteran status. Key Words: Radiation Therapist, Radiation Therapy
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Hackensack , Travel Radiation Therapist, Healthcare , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...