Cafe Shift Lead
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?Click "Apply"
to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.The Godiva
Caf-- Shift Lead is a brand ambassador and leader in delivering
enriching experiences for our people and our consumers. They do
this by inspiring their team to create memorable moments, helping
to create the Godiva experience and win in the marketplace. The
values and behaviors of a Shift Lead include drive results,
customer first, be agile and act as one team.As a member of the
Caf-- Management Team, the Caf-- Shift Lead will serve as "leader"
of a shift providing supervision to the caf-- associates in driving
sales and upholding caf-- standards. Fully accountable for caf--
operations for designated shifts. The Caf-- Shift Lead will share
in the responsibility of supporting the Caf-- Manager every aspect
of the cafe including but not limited to:
- Energizing and inspiring their employees to ensure morale
remains high at caf-- level.
- Engage and Deliver outstanding customer service and
- Executing on all selling activities including: merchandising,
promotions, self-certification, food safety and protocol
- Achieving in-cafe compliance and loss prevention
- Achieving caf-- sales goals and driving sales through targeted
and measured activities.
- Adhering to caf-- visual standards
- Connecting on an agreed regular basis with the allocation team
for inventory management.
- Participating in the in- caf-- production of various chocolate
products (dipped fruits, beverages and soft serve among other
things), as well as, maintaining a safe food handling
- Responsible for ensuring food quality, recipe adherence and
proper plate presentation, as well as maintaining a safe, clean and
sanitary environment throughout the caf--
- Understands the use of caf-- equipment, including but not
limited to freezers, ovens, blenders and coffee machines.
- Support Marketing activities in caf--Qualifications:
- Minimum Education Required: High School / GED.
- At least a year 1 of supervisory/management experience in a
food and beverage/retail environment. Or similar fast paced,
customer service, culinary environment.
- Previous experience in a food and beverage environment with
increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of
general food and beverage practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and
train others in a food and beverage/retail setting, and the ability
to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and
related skills required.
- Experience in a specialty retail/food and beverage environment
- Passionate about chocolate and food.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability
to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need
- Detail orientedBenefits we offer to our part-time employees:
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential
- Employee discount
- Sweet rewards retirement plan with generous match
- Fitness/weight management reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Adoption assistance
- Opportunities for career advancementGodiva and affiliates, is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse
workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status,
disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by
law.Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:Godiva is not
seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search
firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice,
all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva
via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in
any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that
position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee
will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a
result of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: Godiva, Hackensack , Cafe Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!