Environmental Service Aide (Housekeeping) 2nd Shift
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Locations: Hackensack, Neptune, Brick, EdisonSalary: starting at
$16/hr, $1,000 sign on bonus -How have you impacted someones life
today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are
focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the
highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab
centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers
and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services
will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while
building your career all within New Jerseys premier healthcare
-Responsibilities: A Day in the life of an Environmental Service
Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Clean and disinfect patients rooms, bathrooms, furniture, and
other areas of the facility in a timely manner.
- Delivering linen and removing trash from assigned areas.
- Maintain an adequate stock of materials, supplies and chemicals
on cleaning carts and in janitors closet.
- Daily floor care procedures are performed consistently.
- Equipment is kept clean and polished carts, tanks and buckets
are emptied and rinsed at shift end. Other duties as assigned which
are according to hospital policies & procedures. -Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
- Must be able to lift, bend and stand for long periods of
- Must be flexible with working various days including
alternating weekends and holidays.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
needs. -Excellent benefits effective day one. Medical, vision,
dental, PTO, tuition reimbursement and 401k. - -If you feel that
the above description speaks directly to your strengths and
capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Environmental Service Aide (Housekeeping) 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!