Merchandiser - Westchester County, NY & Fairfield County, CT - Regular and Seasonal Positions
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.About
LibertyMerchandiser - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus*
*Limited-time OpportunityResponsibilitiesREFRESH your career by
joining our exceptional Merchandising team! Liberty Coca-Cola is
looking for a Merchandiser! Things you should know about working as
a Merchandiser: What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It
means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract
the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations. How
will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product
labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a
variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside
the confines of 4 walls. What would success look like?
- It's all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow
our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the
eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to
Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important
relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and
lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in
the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during
employee working hours. Preferred
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods,
warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such
as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing,
military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing,
communication, or related area. Physical Requirements
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50
pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above
the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and
bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport
equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product
loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying
size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of
time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the
workday.Additional Information*Bonus terms:
Bonuses are only applicable to
specific jobAssociates must be employed at the time of the
payoutPayouts will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 3
months and $500 after 6 months from day oneIf at any time in the
process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily you would no
longer be eligible to receive the applicable sign-on bonus or
incentiveLiberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class. For additional
information, please visit our company website at
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, Hackensack , Merchandiser - Westchester County, NY & Fairfield County, CT - Regular and Seasonal Positions, Hospitality & Tourism , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!