General Manager - The Grand Tier Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Location: New York
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThe Grand Tier Restaurant is set
within one of the most spectacular cultural destinations in the
world. Located inside Lincoln Center's Metropolitan Opera House, it
is a tribute to elegance and artistry.This high-status and
high-volume location requires our talented restaurant team of
culinary and hospitality professionals who embody this world-class
cultural dining experience. Patina Restaurant Group is seeking
similarly passionate individuals to share in this vocation with us.
We are dedicated to facilitating growth and development of our
employees' careers in all fields. Responsibilities
- Managing day to day restaurant operations with a strong focus
on guest satisfaction.
- Reviews financial statements and other performance data to
measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas
needing cost reduction and program improvement. Handle and report
product orders, inventory, and sales.
- Completes accurate and necessary administrative duties to
include but not limited to: hiring process,training process,
scheduling, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash,
deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables
and P&L accounting as assigned.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for
supervising all Front of the House employees while inspiring and
motivating them to promote the concept. Take ownership of
development and performance management of staff.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef on standard operating
procedures in the Front and Back of the House are enforced to
ensure food and menu specifications, food handling and food safety
requirements (in compliance with Health Department standards),
receiving and storage procedures.
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all
employees, customers and company assets (building, cash, equipment,
- Assist and support in new unit openings
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company
policies (including human resources), service procedures, and
- Lead by example, be the representative you'd want your staff to
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Manager in a
restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs
(especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS)
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working
with and an understanding of P&L's; Able to monitor budgets and
manage service and labor costs. Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the
extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware
Keywords: Delaware North, Hackensack , General Manager - The Grand Tier Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!