Project Manager II
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Project Manager job in Jersey City, NJ
A top financial firm is looking to fill a Project Manager job at
their Jersey City, NJ location. The Enterprise Project Office
(EPO) group provides Providing transparency, accountability, and
project portfolio performance analytical support and metrics for
project stakeholder across Pershing.
- Design, develop and implement interactive dashboards and
reports for various project stakeholders to drive project delivery
(accessible via sharepoint and Tableau)
- Provides analytical support to the CIO and Senior
- Collaborate with enterprise PMO to implement new and/or
enhanced processes to support improved project delivery. Recommends
opportunities for improvement and implements new and/or enhanced
- Requires Tableau developer skills(know how to do Charts
and Graphs in Tableau)
- MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, analytical
- Ability to work effectively with project stakeholders
across various levels of management.
- Must be able to work independently to manage multiple
operational activities and projects.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years’ experience in
and/or an equivalent combination of education and work
Is this job tailored just for you? Our client is ready to
begin interviewing for this job, so please upload your most recent
resume and apply today!
Keywords: , Hackensack , Project Manager II, IT / Software / Systems , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!