Early Learning and Child Care
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Looking for a individuals with child care experience and ability to
assist with early learning for children ages 2-10 years old.
The desired person having some experience in the field of kids
education and care, preferred.
The position includes:
- monitoring school performance (improvements; struggles)
- monitoring behavioral performance/attentiveness during
- assisting with daily school schedule
- assisting with assignments/homework
- playing educational activities/games (keeping child
- open communication with parents/guardians and teacher
- assistance with meal prep (making/serving basic meals and
snacks) and cleaning up after yourself
- ability to clean up school area before and after school
- kind, patient, compassionate and eager personality; someone who
enjoys working with children
Live your best life possible while helping others live
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Hackensack , Early Learning and Child Care, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!