Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Be a companion for a senior. Home Instead is looking for caring
and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join
our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Serving
all of Bergen County & parts of northern, New
Jersey. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical
services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the
challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
- Caring and compassionate
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Instead - Bergen County?
part & full time positions
based pay increases
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Hackensack , Companion Caregiver, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!