Company: Hackensack Public Schools
Posted on: June 4, 2021
- Plan and implement habilitative/rehabilitative programs of
therapy following established behavioral therapy protocols in
accordance with the student's IEP that will develop, improve,
sustain, or restore skills in academic, daily living, school, and
- Work with staff, parents and students providing consultation
and direct services including monitoring of ABA programs,
monitoring ABLLS and VBMAPP assessments, training of staff in data
collection and discrete trails, conduct FBAs, develop behavior
intervention plans, and recommend behaviorial interventions.
- Participate in Team conferences, including CST and Intervention
and Referral Services (IRS) in the identification and placement of
students in need of specialized services.
- Conduct individual and group therapy in the areas of fine and
gross motor development, visual and sensory perception, reasoning,
cognitive, and functional self-care skills.
- Monitor the implementation if behavioral plans and participate
in the annual review process.
- Assist with referrals of students to agencies and resources in
the community when appropriate.
- Provide regular evaluation of students receiving therapeutic
services to determine the effectiveness of services.
- Complete all records and reports in a timely manner, as
required by law and regulation or requested by the Principal,
Supervisor of Child Study Team, or Director of Special
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts/Science, NJ Teaching
Certificate, (Teacher of Students with Disabilities endorsement or
Teacher/Behavior Specialist certification), previous experience
consulting for ABA programs in educational settings, BCBA
preferred; Experience with RETHINK a plus.
Working Conditions: District-Wide
Salary: Per HEA/HBOE Agreeement
Application Process: Apply Online via Frontline/AppliTrack. All
certifications must be included with the AppliTrack application to
be eligible for the position.
Selection Procedure: Applications will be reviewed, followed by
interviews. A recommendation will be submitted to the
Superintendent for approval.
Keywords: Hackensack Public Schools, Hackensack , Behaviorist, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!