Inclusion Teacher - Grades K-4
Company: Hackensack Public Schools
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Description: Special Education In-Class Support Teacher, Grades
K - 4
- Foster a nurturing and trusting academic environment
- Work collaboratively in a team-teaching environment to
Implement the NJSLS in the delivery of daily academic
- Implement students' IEPs, providing individualized academic
instruction, as needed
- Develop learning activities and use differentiated whole group,
small group and individualized instruction to address diverse
learners and various types of learning
- Collaborate with colleagues in Professional Learning
- Document student performance using various assessments and use
data to inform instruction
- Utilize technology effectively in daily lessons, including
gathering and managing student data as required by the district and
- Knowledge of Balanced Literacy, Workshop Model, Fundations,
Google Classroom and DRA, a plus
NJ Elementary Teacher certification and Students with
Disabilities endorsement or Teacher of the Handicapped
certification; Previous experience working with diverse populations
of elementary students with disabilities a plus. A commitment to
high expectations for all students needed.
Working Conditions: District Elementary Schools
Salary: As per HBOE/HEA Agreement.
Application Procedure: Apply Online Via AppliTrack. All
certifications must be included with the Frontline/AppliTrack
application to be eligible for the position.
Selection Procedure: Applications will be reviewed, followed by
interviews and demonstration lessons. The final candidate will be
recommended to the Superintendent for Board Approval.
Keywords: Hackensack Public Schools, Hackensack , Inclusion Teacher - Grades K-4, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!