Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Six months experience in kitchen operations and execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders
within established average ticket time and to prepare several
different orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers,
or ovens according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Perform required sanitation procedures.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of
entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment,
counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
- Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean,
safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks,
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests,
while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a
clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Hackensack , Cook, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!