Cosmetology Learning Leader (Educator)
Company: Paul Mitchell Schools
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Parisian Beauty Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School is seeking
a qualified Cosmetology Educator to join our growing family!
Full-Time Position Available.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, and
meet the following requirements then you are the type of person who
will be successful and help our company thrive.
- Accountability: See it, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become Part of the solution
- Show others that you care
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Ask the question: "What else can I do?"
- Ask the questions: "What coaching do you have for me?" and
"What can I do better?" Always be willing to learn and grow.
- Personal ownership and pride
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Reject average
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do
what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your
actions. In other words, live "Above the Line." We understand not
everyone is willing or able to participate with us at this
fast-paced, high-demand level, however If you are someone who is
ready for this level of performance, you would make and ideal
candidate to join our company.
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future
Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and
create extraordinary learning experiences in the classroom and
clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini
classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and salon
experience, as well as experience with Paul Mitchell products. He
or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring,
and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and
coaching Future Professionals in all classroom and clinic classroom
systems. This position requires experience in positive and
effective communication, soft skills, professional development
skills, and teamwork.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
- Current NJ cosmetology license is required
- Current NJ Teachers License is required
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical
systems is preferred
Parisian Beauty Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School is an equal
Keywords: Paul Mitchell Schools, Hackensack , Cosmetology Learning Leader (Educator), Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!