Cashier and Food Prep
Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Firehouse Subs mission is to serve hearty and flavorful
food, and tour team members are key to providing that experience
for our guests. This is a fun, fast job working with a close-knit
team to provide great service and delicious meals.
- Provide guests with friendly, professional interactions
- Prepare orders, assist guests at the register, and other shift
- Work closely with the team in a fast-paced environment
- Help guests with excellent knowledge of our products and
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space,
adhering to food and safety guidelines.
- Friendly and people-oriented
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Comfortable working as a team in a busy environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Hackensack , Cashier and Food Prep, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!