Administrative Assistant III
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Administrative Assistant III performs a variety of
administrative functions. This position reports to an administrator
and provides assistance utilizing secretarial support skills to
maintain departmental operation.
Schedules appointments, meetings or conferences for departmental
personnel utilizing interdepartmental and/or hospital wide
computerized scheduling systems.
Prioritizes calls through screening process, transfers calls,
records messages, and delivers to appropriate personnel.
Coordinates special projects as instructed, composes memos,
transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and
monitors invoices and expense reports.
Takes and/or transcribes minutes at meetings.
Reviews and distributes daily mail correspondence to appropriate
Orders office supplies and maintains inventory.
Maintains up-to-date departmental manuals and files.
May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
Meets both department and individual goals.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Centers
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Experience in health care or corporate sectors.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field or in a related
area or related higher levels of education achieved.
- Previous experience working with patients and families
- General computer skills, including basic proficiency with
Microsoft Office, are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- You must enjoy working with patients and their families.
- Have the ability to accept responsibility for accuracy and
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack , Administrative Assistant III, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!