Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Silber Capital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSilber Capital is a fast-growing luxury
beauty company working with multiple in-house skincare and haircare
brands. Silber was founded on the belief that everyone is welcome
in the beauty industry and wanted to put a house of brands together
that sustain those beliefs. We are here to make a difference by
introducing our products to the market and becoming one of the
fastest growing companies in 2022.GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a
full-time position, reporting directly to the CEO of Silber
Capital, the Talent Acquisition Specialist serves as the primary
point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all
matters pertaining to talent acquisition. Responsible for
recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified applicants with a
mission to engage, excite and attract the best talents for
positions in the administrative, marketing, professional, and
managerial areas.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruits, interviews, screens and referring of applicants for
open Silber Capital positions while providing an excellent
candidate experience. Interviews include phone, videoconferencing
(Zoom) and onsite interviews.
- Completing background checks, managing/sending onboarding
documents, and sending New Hire Announcements to hiring leaders
providing onboarding hire instructions.
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include:
background checks, new hire paperwork, and sending welcome email to
- Takes ownership of candidate concerns and becomes the primary
point of contact until issues are resolved/hiring is complete.
Smiles in both face to face and telephone interactions.
- Maintains confidentiality of new hire/employee information at
all times. Takes precautions to place confidential information out
of sight. Maintains neat and professional work space.
- Takes initiative to remain continuously aware of the new hire
onboarding process in order to easily assume the role.
- Facilitates new hire orientation and activities as part of the
onboarding process for incoming Silber Capital employees
- Knowledgeable on Silber Capital onboarding policies, health
- Provides necessary/sophisticated calendar management for the
CEO when a second interview is needed for a qualified
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting
conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth
day-to- day engagements.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of
upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
appropriately.--MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide hospitality to all Silber Capital guests and help
create a welcoming environment.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the Executive Team
including assisting in scheduling and holding first round
- Keeping in mind that they are an extension of the executive
team and should conduct themselves as a professional and anticipate
the CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences,
etc.QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOBEducation:-Bachelor's degree or
higher is requiredExperience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting executives
- At least 3-5 years of Human Resource experience
- Strong project management and event planning experience
- Must have excellent writing skills
- A well organized, self-directed individual.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively, including a
proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set (Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
- Experience with OneDrive and Google Docs is highly useful.
- Effective time management skills having the ability to handle
multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, ensuring
timely delivery, monitoring and documenting progress.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build positive and
productive personal & professional relationships
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership in a
professional mannerKEY COMPETENCIES--- well organized & detail
oriented--- motivated team player--- skilled communicator---
Adaptable--- Initiative--- Innovative--Job Type:--Full-time in
Keywords: Silber Capital, Hackensack , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!