Company: Vision Associates Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionWHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOBDo you enjoy interacting
and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing
best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today
in this Licensed Optician job with Hackensack Eye Care Center.
When you join Vision Associates, you will directly impact patients'
lives and help them find the product that best fits their needs.
Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow
team members as you set your own goals and create a career path
that is right for you. It's the best of both worlds when you join
the Vision Associates team as a Licensed Optician!
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays off
- Generous eyewear discountIf you are a self-motivated,
organized, detail-oriented Licensed Optician, this is the perfect
job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our
Licensed Optician job today!
Hackensack Eye Care Center is a member of the Vision Associates
Network. Hackensack Eye Care Center partners with Vision Associates
to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their
location. Employed by Vision Associates, Licensed Opticians will
work independently within the Hackensack Eye Care Center location
with the full support of the Vision Associates Network.
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build
loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards
meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening,
closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient
- Work independently with regular communication and support from
your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice
doctors, leadership, and staff.Required Skills
- Previous experience in the retail or optical industry.
- State licensure required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including
strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
Keywords: Vision Associates Inc, Hackensack , Licensed Optician, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!