Scheduling Coordinator- FT- Day
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The Scheduling Coordinator schedules appointments for the patients
following the policy, procedure and guidelines of the
* Schedules patients.
* Requests and retrieves medical records and pathology reports from
HUMC, other hospitals, clinics, or physician's offices.
* Enters computer data to ensure integrity of patient history and
* Identifies the needs of the patient population served and
modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e.,
age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.).
This process includes communicating with the patient, parent,
and/or primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age,
educational, literacy, etc.).
* Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proficient in computer skills.
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack , Scheduling Coordinator- FT- Day, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!