Administrative Support Associate, Full Time, Bergen County
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdales & Macys Stores About:
Bloomingdales makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdales like no other store in the
world. Across all brand touchpointsfrom Bloomingdales.com to our
newest small store concept, Bloomieseveryone plays a critical role
bringing our mission to life. Our inclusive culture promotes
diversity of background, thought and opinion. - Regardless of
position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to
share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues
are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative, while
having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview: The Administrative
Support Colleague (ASC) supports the GM and the Customer
Experience, executes store administrative functions and supports
the People Strategy. - - The ASC is both customer and colleague
facing and has responsibility for providing a great customer
experience and delivering high touch organization and communication
skills that support total store and HR initiatives and functions.
- SUPPORTS THE GM AND THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Serve as gatekeeper for GM schedule and point person for
escalated customer/employee issues.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring both the
in-store and online customers are always the top priority. -
Service customers who visit the Executive Office / Store Manager
office for assistance.
- Respond and address customer concerns quickly whether in
person, TUWYT or NPS feedback.
- Participate in the production of the store daily communication
- Produce GM required correspondence.
- Floor present as needed to support store. Will be required to
work a schedule equivalent to a Selling Leader.
- SUPPORTS STORE ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
- Assist with development and update of executive schedules.
- Execute travel planning and expense report coordination for
- Manage all Conference Calls, Skype meetings and other
- Maintain awareness of all business plans and initiatives
involving all store participation.
- Develop and maintain all store reports.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze reports, continually improve
upon them and provide appropriate versions for visits, leadership
meetings and special projects.
- Executes store compliance strategy
- Primary responsibility for Cash Office functions
- SUPPORTS THE PEOPLE STRATEGY
- Assists store management in sourcing applicants through online
resources and in-store referral program.
- Ensure payroll functions, including requesting final pay (where
applicable), are maintained and processed.
- Assist in Professional Development Review process; input
scores, print and distribute reviews, follow up for completion and
submission for record retention process.
- Ensures People Leader completion of review and goal setting
processes (60/90 PDR, ACE, annual goals)
- Oversees candidate management process including recruiting,
modern hire interview, candidate correspondence, and coordination
- Retains documents through Imaging Documenting System and
- Plans and executes recognition activities and all-store
- Culture Pulse Survey drive colleague participation in Culture
- Manages schedule edits for the BSMs during the transitions to
No Edits Qualifications and Competencies:
- High Scool Diploma or equivalent required 1-2 years related
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one
and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal
and external business partners
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Requires periods of walking, standing, hearing, talking,
reaching with extended arms, crouching and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other office equipment
- Requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs. This job description is not
all inclusive; additionally, Macys, Inc. reserves the right to
amend this job description at any time. - Macys, Inc. including
Macys, Bloomingdales, and Blue Mercury is an equal opportunity
employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. -
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for - -and here to . - -
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Candidates in Nevada:
Click here for Required
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Hackensack , Administrative Support Associate, Full Time, Bergen County, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!