Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Research CoordinatorHACKENSACK UNIVERSITY MED CNTR Hackensack
Requisition #2022-116795 ShiftDay StatusFull Time with Benefits
Weekend WorkNo Weekends Required HolidaysNo Holidays Required On
CallNo On-Call Required Shift Hours8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Address30
Prospect Avenue, Hackensack, 07601 Apply
Save Job Job Saved View SavedOverviewHow haveYOUimpacted someone's
life today? AtHackensack Meridian Healthour teams are focused on
changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level
of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and
occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home
care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you
to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your
career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. The
primary function of theResearch Coordinatoris to coordinate and
perform all the associated duties associated with coordination and
implementation of the conduct of clinical research trials and
projects. ResponsibilitiesA day in the life of aResearch
Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Assists and conducts literature review, appraisal and grading
of evidence and collaborates on proposal development
- Prepare and submit institutional review board application.
- Act as a liaison between Institutional Review Board(s)
principal investigators, sub-investigators, assuring compliance
with regulatory and institutional mandates and regulations
inclusive of but not limited to amendments to protocols and/or
modifications to study design as appropriate.
- Reports all serious adverse events to sponsor and IRB(s).
- Serves as primary study coordinator ensuring adherence to the
research protocol and provides periodic updates to Principal
Investigator on study progress.
- Assist in the development of forms, questionnaires, and
completes case report forms and maintains source document
- Creates and maintains regulatory binders and files for assigned
- Collaborates with the research nurse coordinator in creating
- Screens research subject /participants as delineated in study
specific eligibility criteria
- Obtains informed consent
- Assures follow-up on all protocol patients by maintaining
updated records, reviewing active patient lists for correct and
current materials, and co-investigators of diagnostic tests needed
for protocol compliance.
- Performs periodic quality assurance audits to ensure
completeness and accuracy of study documents
- Collects data collection, data validation and verification
through and continually monitors to assure investigates and
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all aspects of protocol
including primary clinical aim, method of protocol execution,
budgetary and logistic components and contractual
- Facilitates all audits with staff of Hackensack University
Medical Center, sponsor, FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Must continually seek and attend educational venues related to
governmental regulations, research and data management.
- Identifies the needs of the patient population served and
provides service that is specific to those needs (i.e. culture,
language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.). This process
includes communicating with the patient, parent and/or primary
caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational,
- May be required to draw blood for sample collection.
- Adheres to the standards in the Medical Center's Organizational
Competencies. QualificationsEducation, Knowledge, Skills and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical research/regulatory experience or
- Mandatory education on human subject research.
- Computer proficient. Licenses and Certifications
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals Certification.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today! Our
NetworkHackensack MeridianHealth(HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and
Influenza Vaccination FacilityAs a courtesy to assist you in your
job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our
Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings
that fit your skills and experience.Apply
Learn aboutthis locationView MapShare this job
- EmailRecently Viewed JobsNo recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Research Coordinator, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!