Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: November 21, 2022
How have YOU impacted someones life today? At Hackensack Meridian
Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients
by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our
hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our
long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete
spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in
multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jerseys premier healthcare system.
The primary function of the Research Coordinator is to coordinate
and perform all the associated duties associated with coordination
and implementation of the conduct of clinical research trials and
A day in the life of a Research Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian
- Assists and conducts literature review, appraisal and grading
of evidence and collaborates on proposal development
- Prepare and submit institutional review board
- Act as a liaison between Institutional Review Board(s)
principal investigators, sub-investigators, assuring compliance
with regulatory and institutional mandates and regulations
inclusive of but not limited to amendments to protocols and/or
modifications to study design as appropriate.
- Reports all serious adverse events to sponsor and
- Serves as primary study coordinator ensuring adherence to the
research protocol and provides periodic updates to Principal
Investigator on study progress.
- Assist in the development of forms, questionnaires, and
completes case report forms and maintains source document
- Creates and maintains regulatory binders and files for assigned
- Collaborates with the research nurse coordinator in creating
- Screens research subject /participants as delineated in study
specific eligibility criteria
- Obtains informed consent
- Assures follow-up on all protocol patients by maintaining
updated records, reviewing active patient lists for correct and
current materials, and co-investigators of diagnostic tests needed
for protocol compliance.
- Performs periodic quality assurance audits to ensure
completeness and accuracy of study documents
- Collects data collection, data validation and verification
through and continually monitors to assure investigates and
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all aspects of protocol
including primary clinical aim, method of protocol execution,
budgetary and logistic components and contractual
- Facilitates all audits with staff of Hackensack University
Medical Center, sponsor, FDA and other regulatory
- Must continually seek and attend educational venues related to
governmental regulations, research and data management.
- Identifies the needs of the patient population served and
provides service that is specific to those needs (i.e. culture,
language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.). This process
includes communicating with the patient, parent and/or primary
caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational,
- May be required to draw blood for sample collection. 19.
Adheres to the standards in the Medical Centers Organizational
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical research/regulatory experience or
- Mandatory education on human subject research.
- Computer proficient.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack , Research Coordinator, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!