CT Scan Technologist
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Voca has immediate openings available for CT Scan Technologist
-professionals in Hackensack, NJ!
Assignment Details -
CT Scan Technologist Job Description:
- -The Cat Scan Technologist performs computer tomography
procedures and related techniques, producing sectional and
three-dimensional images for the interpretation and assists with
interventional and therapeutic procedures.
- Determines whether the patient has been appropriately prepared
for the procedure. -Preps patient for scanning: (i.e. shielding,
immobilization devices). -
- Identifies and/or administers contrast media related to CT
exams as prescribed by a licensed practitioner. -Determines
appropriate type and dose of contrast to be administered.
- Performs venipuncture, IV patency, and maintenance procedures
according to established guidelines.
CT Scan Technologist Qualifications:
- 2 years of recent hospital experience
- SIEMENS experience
- High School diploma or equivalent. -
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technologist program. -
- NJ DEP Diagnostic Radiography License
- ARRT Certified R.T.(R) license -
- AHA BLS
- Monday - Friday 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Every other weekend required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Keywords: Voca, Hackensack , CT Scan Technologist, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!