Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack, New Jersey
At Hackensack University Medical Center, the Faculty Rheumatologist
will be responsible for professional activities to include the
provision of high-quality patient care, medical education and
training, and research activities within the Division of
The successful candidate will:
- Join a collaborative team to provide clinical consultative and
continuity of care for patients with rheumatologic disease in the
ambulatory and inpatient setting.
- Assist in the design, implementation and provision of training
and education initiatives for medical students, residents and
- Active involvement in Grand Rounds and CME related programs at
Hackensack Meridian Medical School.
- Participate in clinical research endeavors, including clinical
trials, as the opportunity and interest presents.
- D. or D.O. from a recognized medical school
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate patient care across
- Ability to obtain and maintain a faculty appointment at the
Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Both new fellow graduates and experienced physicians are
encouraged to apply
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly
competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Nancy Massa,
physician recruiter, at: or call/text (732) 890-9339.
Hackensack University Medical Center, a 775-bed nonprofit teaching
and research hospital located in Bergen County, NJ, and is the
largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services in New
Jersey. HUMC is listed as the number two hospital in New Jersey in
U.S. News & World Reports Best Hospital rankings. HUMC was the
first hospital in New Jersey and second in the nation to become a
Magnet recognized hospital for nursing excellence.
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Academic Rheumatologist, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!