Physician Assistant Cardiac Surgery
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HMH seeks to hire a Full Time Physician Assistant to join the
Cardiac Surgery team at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Hackensack University Medical Center is nationally ranked in the
top 50 hospitals for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, and one of the
highest ranked hospitals in the state of New Jersey, by U.S. News &
World Report in 2021
- Join our award-winning team of renowned surgeons, physicians
- Full Time Physician Assistant position
- Day position with some on call requirement
- Support the practice of the attending surgeons and
- Examine patients and develop treatment plans
- Performing technical, clinical and surgical procedures
- NJ PA license and NCCPA certification
- (2) Two Years cardiac surgery experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ethics, professionalism,
adaptability, and determination
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health
care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical
services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to
serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care
delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and
focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: .
HMH also offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits
package for full time and some part time positions.
Submit CV for immediate consideration to:
Advanced Provider and Physician Recruiter
Hackensack Meridian Health
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Physician Assistant Cardiac Surgery, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!