Customer Service Representative
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Veolia's comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
Performs assigned tasks within established procedures in various phases of the customer service operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Required to utilize Video Display Terminals in the daily processing of customer inquiries.
* Responds to customer inquiries; completes calls or relays information as necessary pertaining to customer billings and other problems.
* Prepares necessary source documents to effect change to customer accounts and amending or adjusting consumption and revenue.
* Opens, separates, and distributes incoming departmental mail, including processing of customer payments.
* Records and processes meter readings supplied by customers.
* Performs receptionist duties, including operation of switchboard.
* Checks telephone bills and maintains record of all toll calls (including permissible personal calls passing through board).
* Performs other similar or less skilled work as assigned.
* Assists employees of a higher classification as assigned.
Keywords: Veolia, Hackensack , Customer Service Representative, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
here to apply!