Hemo Equipment Technologist -Renal Dialysis Acute - Part Time Days
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hemo Equipment Technologist -Renal Dialysis Acute - Part Time
Renal Dialysis Acute
Hackensack University Med Cntr
Part-time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
varies-5:30 am - 2:00 pm ; 6:00 am - 2:30 pm ; 10:30 - 7:00 pm.
Every Other Weekend
On Call Work
On-Call Commitment Required
Three of 6
The Hemo Equipment Technologist prepares machines for treatment,
performs daily checks of the water treatment systems, maintains
water treatment equipment through cleaning and monitoring and
performs preventive maintenance and repairs on hemodialysis
- Bases all practice on AAMI Guidelines
for Recommended Practice.
- Monitors, checks and cleans the central and portable water
- Maintains communications between Mar Cor Services, the Nurse
Manager and the Plant Operations Department regarding changes in
the RO pressures in an effort to prevent a potential problem.
- Prepares conductivity and builds machines, tests all Fresenius
Machines for safety and integrity each morning prior to patient
- To perform repairs, the following tools will be used: Western
Meter, DVM (digital voltmeter), various pressure gauges, valve test
box, soldering iron, and oscilloscope.
- Participates in the evaluation of new equipment.
- Evaluates and orders supplies as necessary.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Hemo Equipment Technologist -Renal Dialysis Acute - Part Time Days, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!