Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: August 13, 2019
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian
Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients
by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our
hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our
long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete
spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in
multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Outreach Coordinator manages the programmatic growth by
enhancing the lines of communication between referring physicians
and the program. This includes developing, managing, and supporting
relationships, coordinating and disseminating information, acting
as a key resource for internal and external physicians as well as
identifying new business opportunities with referring physicians
and dialysis programs. This position also establishes a high level
of customer service by facilitating referrals, providing
information on new clinical programs and services and the
introduction of new physicians. The position is also responsible
for developing community outreach programs to promote the program.
The position acts as a liaison to promote and implement the
integration of education and awareness of the Transplant Service
Line at HUMC in order to grow the program.
A day in the life of a Outreach Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian
* Manages the implementation and expansion of the Transplant
Service Line at HUMC.
* Program Liaison: Foster relations to facilitate collaboration for
sponsoring, hosting, or participation in educational/promotional
outreach events in the service area.
* Develops and implements business plans and strategic goals that
will increase volume.
* Develop & liaison successful partnerships to create outreach
programs/opportunities, raise awareness for Transplant Service Line
within service area & surrounding communities.
* Develops marketing materials (electronic and paper) to enhance
* Transplant Service Line Resource: Serve as conduit for
communication between admin., staff, MDs, & other departs; general
resource & point of contact to increase knowledge, awareness &
involvement of program activities/strategies within the hospital,
System & community.
* Develops and maintains system for monitoring activity.
* Assesses and resolves potential client issues.
* Researches, proposes and executes new and innovative marketing
strategies. 10. Possesses ability to travel. 11. Adheres to the
Medical Center's Organizational competencies and standards of
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare
* 3+ years of experience in business development, community
education and/or community relations in the healthcare
* Minimum of 3 years management experience and demonstrated success
with program enhancement.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
* Proficient Computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
* Master's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the
recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color,
creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
disability, veteran status and any other category protected by
federal or state law.
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Hackensack , Outreach Coordinator, Other , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!