Portfolio & Innovation Manager
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Portfolio & Innovation ManagerHackensack, NJAt Upfield our
purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with
nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are
good for you, our planet; and with packaging that's free from
plastic. We've got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue
Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We've
been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like
we're only just getting started.Performance, Passion and Care
define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the
responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our
business partners and our world.We have big ambitions to grow this
business and we want to attract the right people - those that love
what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career
defining opportunities.About the Role!The GTM Project Manager is
responsible for managing all GTM projects. This role will lead / be
a critical member of cross-functional teams that include but are
not limited to: Supply Planning, Brand Marketing, Procurement,
Plant Operations, Engineering, R&D and various external
entities such as suppliers and 3PM (co-manufacturing).The GTM
Project Manager will drive the management of the overall project or
the GTM segment depending upon project, to achieve the goals and
meet success criteria of each project. Projects that will be
in-scope for this role will include but not be limited to
Innovations, Cost Savings, Optimization, CapEx, Graphic Changes and
other GTM projects.This role will be responsible to achieve the
project goals within the given constraints, with a focus to ensure
scope, time, quality and budget are achieved. They will be
responsible for all communications, project documentation,
timelines, ensuing financials are completed, and a smooth hand-off
at the end of the project to the appropriate team.Main
- Responsible / Leads all activities of the project team and
ensures that project tasks are completed by: facilitating
project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status,
internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team,
and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client
- Develops, maintains, and disseminates all project documentation
including status reports, invoices, change orders, project
schedules, budgets, and postmortem reviews.
- Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the
- For GTM projects manages and controls project scope and the
change control process to ensure that projects are completed
according to schedule and within budget.
- Innovation Projects from development through launch on store
shelf direct the functions within his/her responsibility and
coordinate with various departments to ensure trials, materials and
ingredients are ordered / available for trials and production
- Ensure that the Supply Chain network has the necessary
capacities and capabilities to support the innovations launches.
- Development of all materials and processes for documentation to
ensure successful hand-off of projects.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all
project issues, risks, and working with appropriate personnel to
develop solutions.About you!Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Supply Chain Management,
Engineering, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum 10 years business experience in Supply Chain required,
preferably in CPG / FMCG.
- 5+ years' experience in project management, purchasing,
business administration or related field.
- Proven track record/ experience in Project Management, leading
- Proven track record / experience of leading / critical team
member on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Transportation,
Warehousing, 3PL's and Operations ideal.
- CI/OE knowledge, Six -Sigma, Lean, Statistical Process Control,
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data and understanding of
- PMP Certificate an asset.
- Must have advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; SAP
experience preferred.You can function in a fast-paced environment
with a sense of urgency and individual accountability.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and
- Strong communication skills, written & oral.
- Strong negotiating skills.You'll have to enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and
determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an
impact.You'll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And
we'll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build
your own career.At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your
motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to
you to complete.About Upfield!We are the largest plant-based
company in the world, and we believe in doing what's right for our
people, our customers and the planet.We are a highly
entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro
business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We
are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and
consumers.If you want to make an impact where it matters apply
Keywords: Upfield, Hackensack , Portfolio & Innovation Manager, Professions , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!