Installation, Service & Maintenance Person
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The general duties of the Installation, Service and Maintenance
Person (ISMP) in the System Maintenance Department include the
* Installing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing and operating of
pipe, fittings, taps on mains of all sizes, setting up and mounting
patent connection machines and making cuts, service lines of all
sizes, hydrants and valves (insertion, altitude, regulator, relief,
air, main and other), drill rock, ram and backfill, perform shovel
* Must follow direction from Leader of Construction and/or Senior
* Repairing and maintaining cutting machines, pipe saws, tapping
machines, masonry work, rough carpentry work (for trench sheathing
and form work), etc.
* Operates air compressors, and uses pneumatic equipment to break
out pavement, drill rock, ram, backfill, etc.
* Must operate all types of construction equipment as assigned.
* Performs other similar or less skilled work as assigned.
* Assists employees of a higher classification as assigned.
* Will perform regularly scheduled standby emergency duties,
response time not to exceed 45 minutes.
* Can substitute on the large valve truck based on seniority.
Keywords: Veolia, Hackensack , Installation, Service & Maintenance Person, Professions , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!