Carrier Sales (Drayage, LTL & FTL) - $50k-$65k/year PLUS Commission
Company: Advanced Logistics, LLC
Posted on: July 30, 2022
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Carrier Sales Manager
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 base/year, plus UNLIMITED & UNCAPPED
This is a HYBRID position Work 4 days/week in the Roseland, NJ
office and work from home/remotely once per week.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Do you like independent working, free office snacks and drinks, the
freedom to think outside of the box and express your creativity and
not having your boss treat you like a robot?
THEN WE WANT YOU!
If you said no to any of the above, you most likely are not a
Human, but possibly a Vulcan. 🖖
Advanced Logistics provides a generous benefits package that
- Cost of Living Adjustment, based on the NJ/NYC area CPI index
and paid out quarterly, in the form of a bonus or additional
- 3% commission on the profit of all covered loads (unlimited and
- End of Year Bonus (Based on company profit and personal
- $30/month Cell Phone Stipend
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance coverage for the employee.
The employer will pay for 85% of the monthly premiums, the other
15% will be paid by the employee, by means of payroll
- Company Sponsored Retirement Program (Simple IRA) with up to 3%
salary match (after one year of employment).
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, Short Term Disability Insurance
& Long-Term Disability Insurance. The employer will pay for 100% of
the monthly premiums.
- 10 PTO Days of paid time off per year in accordance with our
- 5 Sick days.
- Typically, around 11-12 paid Holidays where the office is
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully Stocked & Free Office snacks and hot & cold beverages
As the Carrier Sales Lead, you will work to secure the right
carrier for the right job every time for the Team, recognizing the
most reliable and cost-effective carriers to help the company reach
its goals. You will develop and grow our relationships with new and
existing carriers, utilizing our internal database as well as
researching ways to find new carriers. This role is heavily focused
on selling who we are and what work we can offer to the carriers to
help grow the business.
This is a carrier procurement role. Our sales dept will quote the
customer a price and your job will be to sell that load to a
carrier for the best possible price. So you will be responsible for
covering loads (Drayage, LTL & FTL), along with getting rates from
carriers for potential loads.
Essential Functions Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide rates to the sales team.
- Cover loads on our internal load board.
- Negotiating with carriers to drive down costs to increase
- Provide market guidance to other departments to maximize
existing carrier base.
- Constantly source for new carriers and maintain current carrier
- High school diploma or a GED required (College degree preferred
but not required)
- 1-2 years sales and/or purchasing/negotiation
- Must have 3PL/Freight Broker/Transportation background
- Customer service experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with load boards is a plus
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Sales-driven (the more you cover/sell the more you will
- Prioritization and sense of urgency
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to develop and maintain
- Hard-working with strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond!
- Valid driver s license in order to meet with new carriers, if
About Advanced Logistics, LLC
We are a licensed and bonded freight brokerage that was founded in
2014 by two people who were college roommates and have been BFFs
ever since. Based in Roseland, NJ, which is strategically located
within the heart of the New York Metro area, our professional team
has significant experience in handling and executing all of our
clients' logistical and supply chain needs across North
Advanced Logistics specializes in connecting shippers with carriers
across the entire country, plus Mexico and Canada! We are a young,
fun, energetic, dynamic, and fast‐growing company!!!
Please apply online below to complete our short application form
and upload your resume.
**All necessary PPE will be provided to ensure everyone s
All newly hired employees MUST either already be fully vaccinated,
or willing to become fully vaccinated, against the COVID-19 Virus,
which includes all recommended booster doses.
Advanced Logistics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity, inclusion, and safe spaces in the
workplace. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative
action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment,
recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation,
termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of
employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of
race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed,
disability, veteran's status, genetic information, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
Keywords: Advanced Logistics, LLC, Hackensack , Carrier Sales (Drayage, LTL & FTL) - $50k-$65k/year PLUS Commission, Professions , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!