Personal Banking Consultant, Float - $1000 BONUS - Fulltime
Company: Lakeland Bank
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a new Retail employee of Lakeland Bank, you will have an
opportunity to earn $1000.00 in bonuses.
- After the successful completion of 30 days of employment you
will receive a $250.00 bonus
- After the successful completion of 6 months of employment you
will receive an additional $250.00 bonus
- After the successful completion of 12 months of employment you
will receive an additional $500.00 bonus
As a Personal Banking Consultant float at Lakeland Bank, you will
be scheduled in different offices throughout the region, based on
business needs. The primary focus of a Personal Banking Consultant
(PBC) is to establish relationships with customers and prospective
customers in order to understand, identify, and satisfy their
financial needs and to provide a positive customer experience
during every branch interaction.
The PBC role is dynamic and includes fulfilling the customer's
transactional and service needs on a day-to-day basis. In addition,
the PBC supports a variety of customer functions of the retail
branch office: coordinating work within the unit or department, as
well as with other units or departments; responding timely to
inquiries or requests for information, provide solutions to complex
questions, address and resolve customer concerns and provide
financial solutions; escalate information to a supervisor when
necessary, and engaged in identifying opportunities to offer
additional bank products and services. The PBC offers products and
services based on needs, as identified utilizing the skills learned
in Retail Sales and Product training.
- Assist all bank customers and prospects with account inquiries
on Lakeland Bank deposit, loan, and ancillary products and
services. Required to identify Lakeland Bank products and services
where appropriate or applicable.
- Responsible to refer bank products and services based upon
customer needs; this includes deposit, loan and ancillary products
and services. Referrals will assist in obtaining assigned qualified
- Assist in completing all scheduled branch operations and
functions. This includes responsibility of ATMs, TCRs, vault,
ordering/shipping currency and coin, completing branch audits,
process routine and non-routine transactions, safe deposit boxes,
etc. Some of these responsibilities may be required on a daily
- Assist customers and prospective customers daily with their
financial needs, including but not limited to, account opening,
account maintenance, accepting/submitting loan requests, and
processing transactions. Fulfill regulatory disclosure requirements
and the issuance of.
- Responsible to report all suspicious activity and large
currency transactions based on bank BSA/AML policies and
- Ability to work independently on tasks and assignments that are
may be complex in nature. Research and gather information to make
and convey effective recommendations while maintaining proper
BSA/AML regulatory and bank procedural compliance
- Follow established branch appearance and merchandizing
- Document required sales/service related activities in the bank
- Responsible to strictly adhere to all regulatory, compliance,
BSA/AML, security and internal bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a highly engaged, learning environment.
Actively shares knowledge and experience with team members and
encourges others to do the same.
- Demonstrated positive and professional client-centric and
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills. Actively listens
and responds, both verbally and in writing, in an effective and
- Highly organized, ability to focus on the details. Ability to
accurately complete assignments with competing deadlines.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to both
internal and external customers
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism through behavior and
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to execute logical thinking methods and decision-making
while maintaining a positive and effective end-user
- Intermediate proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- Eligible to register with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System & Registry)
- Must be bondable
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks
are required to confirm eligibility for bonding. Note: A guilty
plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude
employment at Lakeland Bank.
Lakeland Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
We are seeking candidates with the following availability. You may
be scheduled during the times below.
Saturday 8:45-12:15 (every other Saturday) week day hours will be
adjusted when working Saturday.
Scheduled hours subject to change.
Keywords: Lakeland Bank, Hackensack , Personal Banking Consultant, Float - $1000 BONUS - Fulltime, Professions , Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!