Architect Job Captain
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hybrid Remote Architectural Job Captain Role!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Sharon BrownAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 -
$110,000 per yearA bit about us:Do you have experience with retail,
hospitality or restaurants? If so then read on! We are seeking a
talented Architect Job Captain to join our team in the
Architectural and Engineering industry. The ideal candidate should
have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field and should be
proficient in Autocad, Revit, Construction Documentation, Code
Review, Project Management, and Architectural Design. If you are
passionate about architecture and engineering, and you are looking
for a challenging and exciting career opportunity, then we want to
hear from you!Why join us?
- Hybrid remote
- Great benefits
- Friendly team
- Room for professional growth
- Awesome managementJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Work closely with the design team to develop and implement
architectural design concepts and solutions for various
- Prepare detailed construction drawings and specifications using
Autocad and Revit.
- Review and analyze building codes and regulations to ensure
compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure
successful completion of projects.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to
ensure that project objectives are met.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that construction
is progressing according to plan.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other members of the
- Maintain a high level of quality control throughout all phases
of the project.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architectural design and
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with retail and/or restaurant
- Proficiency in Autocad, Revit, Construction Documentation, Code
Review, Project Management, and Architectural Design.
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and institutional
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.If you
are a talented and ambitious Architect Job Captain with the
required skillset and experience, we encourage you to apply for
this exciting opportunity in the Engineering industry. We offer a
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work
environment where you can grow and develop your career. Don't miss
out on this chance to join a leading firm in the
industry!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Hackensack , Architect Job Captain, Professions , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!